Sunday, September 25

Autumn Love

I'm so excited to introduce a new feature just for Autumn! I'm calling it Autumn Love because well, I love autumn! Autumn Love is all about what we love about this season. A few times a week I'll be post something that I love about this season and also this season in my life. I'll also be sharing my project tree photos and a few autumn DIYs/tutorials.

Now, here is the exciting part! I'm inviting YOU to join me! You're welcome to use the photo below for your posts and I'll also be including a link up! I can't wait to start this tomorrow, friends and I can't wait to see what awesome things you love about Autumn, too!


Here is a button for your blog too, if you'd like to share this project with your readers!

shannon*bear

Thanks for sharing this with me! Happy Sunday!
xo Shannon

3 comments:

Lariats and Lavender said...

Uh, WHAT?! This is so fun!!! EEEE! I will definitely be joining in off and on. ^_^ Go you!

Rach Gent said...

this is such a cute idea!

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

Another brilliant idea, Shannon! Sounds like so much fun! We're starting to pack for the move this week, but I'm definitely going to participate as much as I can!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S