Thursday, March 24

Music Moment

I LOVE Bon Iver and Skinny Love is one of my absolute favorite songs. Andrew wants to learn to play it so we were checking out the song and a few covers of it when we saw this video. I loved it too much not to share it with you. The crowd is incredible and they sing along with him... I couldn't imagine how moving it would be to be an artist and have your fans out in the crowd bringing your lyrics louder than your microphone, heavenward.


                                                                                          
                                                                              xo Shannon

1 comment:

freaked out 'n small said...

One of my favorite songs. And this is a great video clip of a live performance!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S