Thursday, March 24

A Full Look

I posted a sneak peek for my first hippie owl the other day. I took a few more photos of her to share with you all...




This one may be my favorite to date. I think the belly bling is my favorite bit even over the daisies... and daisies are my favorite flower. I got to deliver this little one in person today.  A sweet momma decided to surprise her daughter with it. She asked for a hippie owl for her hippie daughter! I think it's so sweet. And to watch her face light up when she unwrapped it was worth all of the work that goes into each stitch! It gives me joy to share these with folks.  Thanks for sharing this with me!

xo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S