Monday, February 28

Monday, Monday

Hiya! Today has been sooo crazy! I made a new owl, had a super special phone call, and saw a brolaw (bro-in-law). My goal is to make a few more owls tomorrow, these are a little different from the last batch but, equally as cute! I'll share a peek tomorrow :]

We went to walmart yesterday and saw this little gem in the parking lot - Wmart is one of my favorite places to go and just people watch. Especially in our area, we have some really hilarious folks around here - Andrew and I included. But, this seriously made my day, and it makes me want a Vespa.



Andrew and I have enjoyed the thunderstorms today since they're one of our favorites but yesterday the sunset was SO gorgeous that we took a few photos. I snagged this one of Andrew, which makes me feel like I'm in a dream and it makes me fall in love with him all over again ;]


Time for coffee and relaxation with my love tonight. I love slow evenings!
xo S

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S