Friday, October 14

Sponsor Highlight // A is for Ampersand


Meet Amy from A is for Ampersand

I'm a sewer, a crafter, a voracious thrifter, potential hoarder, and owner of a 1984 Westfalia Vanagon. I'm a writer and a designer, but mostly just a secret cat lady. A is for Ampersand is about all of things with a little bit of thrifty goodness and old-fashioned magic for good measure.


blog :: shop ::  twitter

**********************
Can we talk about how rad Amy is? Seriously. Her blog features super awesome thrifts, blog freebies and lots and lots of cat talk. She's creative not only in her craftiness but also in her writing. Head on over and give her a follow, leave her a comment, and check things out! 


4 comments:

Lariats and Lavender said...

A -really- is for Amy which is just slang for AWESOME. I have been lovin' her blog for awhile now! ^_^

Kyla said...

Oh, I love Amy's blog! She's such a creative cutie.

amberupbeat said...

I adore her thriftiness! She's very creative and crafty.

xo Amber P.

AmyMorby said...

Omggggg Shannon you are the sweetest! Thank you so so much for your sweet words. I love your guts. ANd ALL of these ladies. You guys made my day/week/month!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S