Saturday, October 22

Small Sponsor Highlight


 hi!, i'm cb the stylish biking beauty behind citybirds nest. come join me as i go on fun biking adventures, while doing so in style, enter my world of crafts and my mind blowing  treasure hunting skills. hehe, can't wait to meet you!

blog :: etsy :: twitter


Relevé, a dance term that translates to "To rise" or "Life up." My blog is about my life as a dancer, staying positive throughout my journey in the industry, expressing my creativity not only in dance but for my love of art. I am an entrepeneur, I reach for the stars. I have many goals in my life and here is where I let my thoughts out. 


  
Dragonflight Apparel is the brain child of freelance graphic designer and generally creative person Amanda Cobb. Home to unique, screenprinted flights of fancy, here you'll find clothing with custom designs of a whimsical, fantastical, and elemental nature. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and screenprinted by hand. DA is still fairly new, so stop by often to see what new things Amanda's cooked up!

 

Well hello there. I’m Kat wife, mother, and blogger. Somehow life with my family always seems to be an adventure. My husband and I are stumbling through parenting as well as finding our own place in the world. I love to share where we, go what we’ve done, and fresh creative discoveries.


Hello! I'm Sarah, a web designer and aerialist from metro Detroit. I spend my days glued to my computer, creating and coding, and my nights swinging from my trapeze and aerial silks. SillyGrrl.com is where I write about all my adventures. Stop by and say hi!


*******************************
Hooray! If you haven't had a chance to drop by these lovely lady's blogs and shops be sure to click around and say hello to them! You'll find lots of goodies and great new blogs to follow!

2 comments:

kat said...

I'm so happy to meet the other sponsors! I forgot that I sent you the photo of me on riding a camel. I about fell of the couch laughing! Thanks girl <3

Lariats and Lavender said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to click through and meet all of these ladies!!!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S