Friday, September 16

Fill-in Friday


You should always take time to enjoy a little moment. It doesn't matter which one but, recognize it!

Coffee and lots of it make the world a happier place to be.

I can hardly wait for Andrew's birthday coming up and our gallery in Panacea!

Thursday & Saturday are my favorite days of the week. 

Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is singing into the mop or broom handle like a microphone when I'm using it. Chores are so odious... singing makes them WAY more fun!

 If I could, I would travel all the time. 

I rather like Mr. Horton. ♥

See you soon with a Noted post - if you want to join in the fill-in fun check it out here  

xo Shannon 

1 comment:

Sara Reeves said...

Gallery in Panacea? Woohoo!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S