Thursday, September 29

A Bear from the Bear

I'm loving all of your comments on the National Coffee Day post! I'm so glad we have solidarity in our coffee drinking ;-) I mean really, who can resist at least one extra cup on a day like today?

I want to announce another addition to my shop! I made a few little lost deer and now I'm adding a sweet brown bear! I really love this bear. I could make these all day long and never get tired of them! You can see everything in my shop here

Thanks for sharing this with me!
xo Shannon

1 comment:

Lariats and Lavender said...

I've definitely had an extra cup and will probably have a third later today. ;) I also did some National Coffee Day themed photograph art. <3 Have a lovely day and GORGEOUS bear!!!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S