Friday, July 22

Fill-in Friday


One of my happiest moments ever was my wedding day! Which is so fun since this weekend is our 1 year anniversary! 

Summer is wedding season and weddings are  wonderful! They're certainly something to be celebrated and to be honored. 

This summer is loads of fun with special celebrations. But... I'm pretty much OVER 90 degrees every day. 

My summer food of choice has been tuna, berries and smores!

My summer uniform has been lots of dresses and old holey jeans. 

If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Colorado or Oxford. 

My summer anthem is anything by Bon Iver!

If you want to join in you can link up here it's pretty fun to fill these out so you guys can get to know me a little better. I'd love to read yours too! I'll be back with a noted post!

xo Shannon
 

4 comments:

Amy Powell said...

Happy anniversary!! congratulations on 1 year!! stopping by from the link up :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Lin said...

I love holey jeans! I remember being in high school & cutting up my jeans myself. My mom used to hate it, haha.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

cb said...

happy one year sweetie!!! may you have many many more amazing years together!

xo,
cb

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

Holey jeans are the best!! My summer music is Mumford and Sons. Over and over. :)

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S