Friday, June 24

**Noted

Happy Friday! This week has flown by, again! What is up, June? You're gone already. It's so crazy! I'm spending my afternoon in my favorite coffee shop tending to client meetings and fun things like that. We have a couple of shoots coming up and I can't wait to share the photos with you afterward! This week's quote is from the always lovely Cat Stevens. He's one of my favorites. The photo is from out engagement session about this time last year. Today is our 11th month anniversary! Next month we'll have been married for ONE YEAR! It's amazing to think about!
Remember I won't be posting here for the weekend but I will be uploading photos to my tumblr. You can keep up there!
Happy Flipping Weekend!
xo Shannon

1 comment:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S