Thursday, April 14

Welcome, Thursday!

Hiya! So I've changed the look around here just a wee bit. I updated my header image (totally my style and I couldn't be happier) and added a new photo to the right. I HAVE to tell you that I found the feather image on my header via Amy from A is for Ampersand. She has the cutest little blog and she has a lot of fun freebies also. Since I'm lost when it comes to any type of graphic design I was SO excited when I saw she was making sweet things for blogs and they're perfectly my style! That is a rarity for me! When you get a chance, go check her out and leave her some love!

Now on to 11-20 for my 101 things to do!


11. Become involved with the fight against human trafficking 
12. Learn how to roast my own coffee beans
13. Design and create my very own knife (blacksmithing and everything)
14. Go back to Europe with my Mr. 
15. Perhaps live in Europe for a time
16. Visit Seattle & enjoy the coffee/culture
17. Learn Italian and replenish my Spanish
18. Make a quilt 
19. Have at least 1 chalkboard wall in my house
20. Learn how to make my own incense 






Have you joined in on the fun? Let me know below, it would thrill me to read your lists too!
xo Shannon

7 comments:

nesha said...

It's a great new look! It's lovely when people change things up a bit, i'm currently doing so with my layout too! trying to sneak another column in there and adding a few more sponsors :)

shannon*bear said...

Thank you! I agree, pretty change is such a good thing! Good luck with your redesign, I'm sure it will be beautiful!

 Amy said...

Oh my, you are the SWEETEST! Thank you so so much for the shout out and kind words. I was having the worst day, and this just brightened it. Thanks, girl! I'm glad you liked them, and your header looks stunning!

jamie said...

i started my list out with some goals i've already met!

http://livingquietly.blogspot.com/2011/04/so-one-of-my-favorite-bloggers.html

:]

xoxo jamie

shannon*bear said...

Yay!! I'll go read it! I'm SO excited that you're doing it too, Jamie!
xoxo!!

shannon*bear said...

Yay!! I'll go read it! I'm SO excited that you're doing it too, Jamie!
xoxo!!

nesha said...

It's a great new look! It's lovely when people change things up a bit, i'm currently doing so with my layout too! trying to sneak another column in there and adding a few more sponsors :)

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S