Friday, April 29

The Weekend

I've been up since about 5:30 and I can hardly keep my eyes open! Which is crazy since I'm up around that time every morning with Andrew, and yet.... Both of those facts lead to:

You guessed it! Gilmore Girls and more coffee!

Andrew and I are finally going to have a Saturday just to the two of us.  I'm so excited to have some couple time with him. Our lease is going to be up soon so we're going to go look at houses - this time around it's going to be fun rather than scary with serious time constraints. I'm actually really pumped on looking! We're also going to look for a motorcycle for him which will be totally foreign to me, just because I've only ever been a passenger on a bike but, I love it. Plus it will help ease some of the financial gas burden since he's traveling about an hour to work everyday. We're so ready for a move closer to his job and a bike for him (and me when I can) to enjoy.

Then! -it gets better - we're going thrifting for some dresses! I've made an executive decision- I will own more dresses than the 4 favorite spring dresses that I have right now. 4 dresses. Shameful. Namely I'd LOVE to find a Mexican embroidered dress. Yellow or blue please in a small or medium would be nice. I have a few other things on my list like some wallpaper,  glasses, belts, records, hippie anything and owls.

via
Sunday I'm going to a girls afternoon with a future bride friend of mine and a few other girls. We're going to go to Asheville and have a self pampering party compliments of David's Bridal. Apparently when you buy your dress there they enter you into drawings and, Stacey won (which is a big deal because she's like me, and never wins anything)! I'm honored to be counted among the other women that are going and so excited to share the experience with them. Word to the wise: there will be lots of photos. I'm hoping we all look like this at some point...

Me and my friend Rachel!

 How does your weekend look? 
xo Shannon


4 comments:

kat @ withachanceof said...

I <3 Gilmore Girls! It's a guilty pleasure of mine. It sounds like you have an amazing weekend coming your way! enjoy it!!

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! Hope you're having fun!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Luv the cheerful Mexican embroidered dress...reminds me Frida Kahlo!

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

Luv the cheerful Mexican embroidered dress...reminds me Frida Kahlo!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S