Sunday, March 6

Style Crush | Chevron Fabric

Hiya! Hope your Sunday has been magical like ours! We woke up to HUGE snowflakes this morning and super lovely wood smoke smells. Our little town was magical...

I've been admiring chevron fabric for the last few days. I want to get some to make a few "vintage" owls with- I think it would be so fun! Here are a few of my favorite swatches!

src
via

src

via

src
src  

Chevron stripes make me happy in my heart! Enjoy the rest of your evening! I'm off to make some super delicious brownies!

xo Shannon

1 comment:

kat @ withachanceof said...

ooh la la. i love the blue and lime green version! i've been very into the color combo lately. great choices ^_^

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S