Wednesday, March 9

A Rainy Afternoon

src
We had the most glorious rainy day in the mountains! Andrew had the day off, I got some photography stuff done, we drank coffee and watched a movie.... magical. We also went to Panacea - our favorite coffee house in our town - and met with an old college friend of mine. As we were leaving I saw another sweet friend and we made a date for tomorrow! Eeek! I love days like that, full of surprise meetings and refreshing conversation. Here is some of the magic from today...




The last one is my favorite, it's going to be part of my 52 weeks project for this week. Its an abstract of one of the pillows on the big orange couch in Panacea :-) Happy Wednesday!
xo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S