Saturday, March 19

Neutral Inspiration

I've been asked to make a wee owl for a family that is having a surprise baby! Since they don't know the gender and may elect to have it also be a surprise they asked that I use neutral baby colors. I've never had a baby and though I've had several friends recently that have, they knew the gender. So my reaction was... what gender neutral baby colors? After talking with a few of my new parent friends and getting ideas from them I decided to go after some inspiration. I went to Apartment Therapy and found these gems:


here
here
here
here
here
Ah! I love all of these fun color pallets and room designs. Not only do these get me excited about making this owl but I think I might want to do a bit of rearranging...

xo Shannon

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I would say primary colors and high contrast. Seems to be a hit with babies.

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S