Monday, March 21

5 Favorite Things | Monday Edition

I'm back with 5 of my current favorite things!

1- This shirt from BoyGirlParty... LOVE it! I have one of the journals and I love it also, so precious!
2 - Gold shoes!
3 - This song from Angus and Julia Stone... actually makes me like the song.


4- Blue tick hounds and their super amazingly sweet and cathartic bays...have I mentioned that I NEED one of these? Cause, I do.



5- A. Elliott Horton, Even though I think WarCraft is way silly I like to watch you get into the game and make up strategies to beat the yuck orcs. Thanks for letting me join in with said strategies, and for pausing your game for make out sessions. You're the bee's knees! XO





Happy Monday!
xo Shannon

1 comment:

kat @ withachanceof said...

oh I love Boy Girl Party! I don't think I've ever noticed their shirts. I'm going to have to check those out. Great picks! Thanks for sharing! ^_^

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S