Tuesday, March 1

30 Days of Lists

It's official, today is day 1 of 30 Days! I got my journal last night and decorated the front with some contact paper and a sharpie. Today's prompt was to list some things about yourself, I wanted to share my version of day 1 with you!


Tonight's date was amazing. We had such a great time! We went to the Tipping Point in our quiet down town and shared a rack of ribs. While we were there we saw 3 random friends and got invited to church on Sunday with one of them, which was super surprising but also really encouraging. We're so pumped for Sunday! It's fun to see how people evolve and how their life choices reflect on who they have become. Happy heart! Enjoy your Tuesday eve! We have a movie to watch ;-)

xo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S