Tuesday, February 8

Photo Shoot... Revealed!

I don't typically blog much about my photography biz here other than random mentions here and there. But, we were recently asked to do a 1970's inspired photo shoot for a friend of mine from when I taught pre-school. She's had a rough year but is putting that behind her with a new beau and she wanted to have a photo shoot that was all about the 70's... the words "70's dream girl" were bandied about! I was SO excited about this shoot, like everything about it! Andrew and I worked together to style and shoot it in the quintessential 70's style with a bit of a modern spin. 


Our client wanted to keep this a secret because it was going to be part of the Valentine's Day gift she was putting together for her Mr. We've been bursting at the seams to share these photos since we came home and edited them 7 days ago. She decided she couldn't wait any longer and gave him the gift today! How precious is that?! I love her story so so much and it was such a joy to have a very small hand in making this holiday one for her and her love to remember! 


Without further ado... enjoy!






























You can see more on our website on our portfolio page! Thanks for sharing these with me! Isn't she oh so lovely?! Happy Tuesday!


*********************************

xo Shannon

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love these ... my fave is the one of her on the blanket with the records :)

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S