Thursday, January 20

Style Crush | Tweed Handbags

Hiya and happy Thursday! I've been day dreaming about a new purse over the past couple of weeks, I may end up just making one, but I love love love the idea of a tweed bag! I found a few beauties on etsy - my favorite place to shop for handmade!


found here


found here


found here



found here


I think my favorite is tied between the bowler bag and the last one. I love the huge bow! I have a thing for bows anyway, they're just super sweet and feminine! I am off to a lunch date with a great pal but it's so hard to leave this purring kitten who nuzzles my cheeks! *happy heart*

xo Shannon













1 comment:

Marlee said...

The big bow bag = ♥

For serious.

So cute!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S