Saturday, January 15

The Count Down Begins!

I absolutely love Iron and Wine, Sam Beam is one of my favorite artists! Andrew and I saw them in concert in November at a local concert venue, it was so much fun! It was my first time seeing I & W live. They have a new album coming out on the 25th called "Kiss Each Other Clean" the album title alone makes me want to buy the record. At the concert they played a couple of the new songs and I wanted to share my favorite with you!

Enjoy!

Side note: we're watching Walker Texas Ranger (again), let me set the scene for you: Walker has a bad guy by the neck against his truck and his parter comes around the front of the truck with a tire iron very timidly, Walker looks at him and says: "Get back in that truck or come in swinging, Jack."
Not. Even. Joking. I think Walker might be the dorkiest greatest character ever.

Happy Saturday! 
xo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S