Thursday, December 29

It's Been a Minute

I've been so busy posting up sponsor features (HOORAY!) that I haven't talked with you guys in a minute. How was your Christmas? I hope it was grand, ours was a lot of fun. It was pretty quiet but I kind of like things that way. You know?

Here are a few goodies from our gift exchange this year. Giving gift is my favorite part of the present opening. I love seeing everyone's reaction to what we've made or picked out! I haven't taken the time to edit any of these *gasp* I know, I know, just go with me on it?

























I know, my family is ridiculous. We kind of love it that way though, like really, we do. Are you looking forward to 2012 as much as I am? I think it's going to be the best year yet!

xo Shannon



11 comments:

cb said...

looks like a super fantastic holiday! your family is awesome and love the clown with scary lips picture but especially love the one of your dad flipping the bird, awesome!
xo,
cb

Apockylypse said...

Your family looks like tons of fun! The way I look at it, the sillier the better. I guess that's why I love my whole (old & new) family so much...nothing but goofballs.

Hope you have a great time welcoming in the new year!

Lariats and Lavender said...

Your family is so cute and so are you!!! Sounds like y'all had a very epic Christmas. *hug* I hope so!!!

Jordy said...

Wow, you don't look a thing like the woman I assume to be your mother (holy man!!). Also: that massively long pipe is pretty amazing.

Taeshabaldridge said...

You family looks like a blast!!!

Gentrileeblog said...

hahaha! What an awesome family. :) Love every picture. It looks like you had THE best time. And I'm so excited for 2012!

Val Lopez said...

My family is just as silly!
http://allthingschula.com/2011/12/weekend-re-cap-christmas.html
Its nice to be able to let loose with your family!

Memory Reese said...

ma'am cave...hehe(: happy new year, shannon! all the best to you, dear.

p.s. i'm having a giveaway if you're interested (: southernpinky.blogspot.com

Bonnie Blalock said...

...and this is why I love and miss you and your family!! :)

whiskey tango foxtrot said...

I love these pictures lol, you guys look like sooo much fun!

Valerie said...

We had those very same lips at our family Christmas! My grandma gave all the girls the lips, and then all the guys fake mustaches!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S