Tuesday, November 29

Sponsor Highlight {The Owl's Den}


The Owl's Den started out as a interior design blog but evolved into much more. I still do interior design post but it's a mixture of DIY's, fashion, cooking and my general nerdiness. I do weekly post like Obsession Wednesday where I find images/items of my current favorite things, and Pick Friday where I pick five different things and create either an outfit, room or just a list "I wanna's".

Amber also has a pretty rad shop: Craft'n Bettie offers funky and unique jewelry along with artwork! The jewelry is a mix of handmade, charms with some cute vintage pieces used to create the jewelry. I try to make it affordable for everyone and have a great time creating pieces. This month will be my first craft show so I'm excited to see how well my little business does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S