Friday, August 5

Fill-in Friday

My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is my favorite dress of the moment or my own wedding dress, a white sundress!

This week has been different. Training a puppy has taken all of my time this week, I've gotten almost nothing done!

When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat scrambled eggs with sauteed onions and mushrooms. Usually I throw in some sausage or bacon and toast!

My favorite pair of shoes is mmmm.... my birks or my TOMS.

A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my TV bookshelves. I probably don't need them but I really really love them. Plus it was just a fun project that works great for my family's culture.

My favorite person is Andrew!

If I were going to write my own blank it would say if you could be any super hero who would you be? OR what was your favorite childhood cartoon?

Head on over to Lauren's blog to link up if you decide to fill-in yourself! I'll be back with a noted post later!
xo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S