Friday, July 15

Fill-in Friday


I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person), depends on the day really. Although I'm the most creative and efficient in the evenings!

My favorite Pandora stations are ... I don't actually use pandora... but that is something that I want to remedy and this totally just reminded me to do it! 

3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are : Skinny Love//Bon Iver, Just a Boy // Angus and Julia Stone, Shawty's Like a Melody//Sean Kingston <-- not even joking.

My favorite pattern is prairie floral or chevron. I really love all floral patterns, especially the large daisy patterns from the 60/70's, but chevron is amazing always. 

My favorite perfume is, nada. I don't typically wear it. I do, however, freaking love Twilight Woods from Bath & Body Works.

Rules are to be taken into consideration ;-) 

My most overused phrase or punctuation is "I mean..." I say that all the time, it's my go to phrase for almost any situation, especially awkward ones.

I really dig this week's fill in. Random questions are kind of the best! If you decide to join in let me know and you can also link up here! See you soon with a **Noted post! 

xo S

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S