Thursday, June 30

Style Crush | 1920's & Braids

I've always loved the 20's era with flappers and women breaking out of traditional roles, so good. The fashion has always really inspired me too. Right now I'm LOVING dresses and hats from the 20's!

*all images found via google image search*

Ugh, with the fringe and the pearls and the drop waist dresses?! Calgon, take me away! 

I'm loving these summer braids! My hair is super fine and I don't have a lot of it so it's awesome to see head dresses that have been braided with feathers attached to them! Pretty sure I'm going to have to make a few of those beauties! What are you loving this summer?

xo Shannon

3 comments:

cb said...

i love 20's hats but i just can't pull of hats!!! you would look so adorable in one!! i love the style of the first braid picture! if i didn't have bangs i would love to try that!!

xo,
cb

Brooke . said...

'20s style and braids. Yes and yes. Completely approve. :)

shannonbear said...

Thank, Brooke! Can't go wrong with either of them!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S