Thursday, June 23

Photo An Hour | 9am

So, about 30 minutes ago I decided to dub Thursday:  photo an hour day. Not for 24 hours or anything, that is over kill and I promise my life is not that interesting. I'm thinking for about 8 hours.Wanna join? Cause, you can if you want :] Some of them will be legit with Amos and some will be with my phone. Here we go! This should be fun!

                                                                                                                                                           9:00

Angus kitten sleeping in, it's crazy rainy outside this morning. I love it when he rests on his mat in front of the tent he often frequents. At heart, he's totally a mountain cat.

xo S

2 comments:

patty said...

Did y'all buy one of those little mock display tents for Angus? That thing is awesome :)

shannonbear said...

Hi Patty! We didn't buy it, Andrew actually found it in a parking lot! We love it, he's the most precious thing when he sleeps in it!

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S