Monday, April 4

30 Day Shred

I don't really like posts about losing weight. So, I'm not going to write one. However, swimsuit season is coming up and this girl needs to TONE. I don't need to lose just to tone. So I decided to (after reading reviews and seeing other blog posts on it) invest in Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.


Can we talk about it?

I nearly made it through the whole work out. Nearly. I do yoga and I can do yoga in my sweats, so I thought it would be okay to do this in sweats. Don't do it. Wear shorts and a work out bra. So, I nearly made it and would have if only I hadn't gotten too hot.

Tomorrow is another day. Bring. It. On.

I'm seriously sore but, it is so worth it and so much fun. I'm hoping this will inspire me to get back to running. I'd like to be able to run a 5k within the next couple of months. I hope I can get my training in!

As much as I like to do before and afters I'm not going to subject myself and body to one. But, I will let you know at the end of 30 days and along the way, how the results are coming. I'm excited to get back into shape and to invest in my physical health!

Here we go!


xo Shannon

1 comment:

♥ Nadine said...

Oh, yeah. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I am totally with you: it's always the same!! At first I'm beyond lazy, but after I've made the first steps working out feels so great!!

I'm starting running tomorrow, with my best friend. She's going to have a personal trainer provided from her work to make a 10k run in Oct. and she's going to share all her wisdom with me. :)

Can't wait to hear more about your improvements!
Keep it up, girl!!

XO. Nadine

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S