Sunday, February 20

This or That?

Hiya! I'm thinking of a new hairstyle! Not a cut or a new shape or anything... but a color. I've NEVER colored my hair before, I love my natural red and brown tones, but... I LOVE ombre hair. We did a shoot yesterday with a sweet friend who has a style of ombre with very subtle hints of red on the very bottom layer of her hair. I fell completely in love with it and totally want to do it! The beautiful thing about it to me is that as is grows out it still looks great, no roots to deal with!

src

src
src

So, this or that? What color should I get? I was thinking pink might be super fun especially since I have an auburn look as it is. What do you guys think? Eeek! I'm exited!!

xo S


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember, with brown hair, you have to bleach it for the pink to show up well and that can be damaging to your hair.

Amber said...

I love it! You should do it :) Just be sure to get something that will keep your hair really moisturized!

Lindsay C said...

That's a really good idea! I have no idea how I am going to go about getting my hair to go back to normal when I decide it's time. I really want purple hair next!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so for it! as you saw, I tried something that I never thought I would and absolutely love it!

kristin elena. said...

ahhh i'd love to have pink hair. i think you should go for it! pink pink pink! :D

Sunshine Monica said...

I'm so for it! as you saw, I tried something that I never thought I would and absolutely love it!

Sofi Stellar said...

I love it! You should do it :) Just be sure to get something that will keep your hair really moisturized!

chantele cross-jones said...

just did this to mine but with BLUE!! Yay, haven't actually blogged it yet but will have to this week i think!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
The Penthouse Clan

Post a Comment

How lovely! I love to read your comments and I'll be sure to return the favor! I'm glad you're here! xo, S